Monday, July 18, 2005

Mom hated by 12 year old son.



Last Friday, 12 year old Neal Baumann exclaimed to anyone who was actually listening, that he hates his mother. What would lead a young man to have such hatred for another that he would actually verbalize it? Dump Digest investigates.
It appears the whole ordeal began at 6:14 p.m.. Neal's younger sister Kate, 8, was watching t.v. when Neal believed it was actually time for her to get ice cream spit in her ear. Kate began screaming and told her mother of Neal's action. Neal was sent to his room for a sentence of 1 hr. to think about what he had done.. What ensued in the next 30 minutes was best told by young Neal himself.
"So I went up to my room like my mom told me. Not like I care because I was going there to play PS2 anyway. Things were going fine until my PS2 shut off and would not go back on. So I looked up at the clock to see how much time I had left and it was only 5 minutes into my punishment. I spent the next twenty minutes walking back and forth between the steps and my bedroom trying to build up the courage to ask my mom if I could come down yet. After being sidetracked for 5 minutes, seeing how fast I could walk on my hands, I returned to the goal of getting off punishment early. Reaching the steps, via superfast hand-walking, I started to speak towards my mother downstairs. I started with a low warmup "mom", followed by a slightly higher "mOM", then with all my courage I screamed the third, "MOM, CAN I PLEASE COME DOWN NOW?" --She replied "Not till your hour is up honey". -- I was furious, had she not known what hell I had been through already, the courage it took me to even ask her, when I knew she would say no. That's when I screamed back " I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH"

Neal has since admitted only hating his mother when things do not go his way. Otherwise, he believed her to be an okay mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Best blogs on politics