Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Condi Rice Talks to Congress About Importance of Dental Care.

Condi Rice spoke before Congress yesterday, obviously with much unresolved childhood issues, aiming to get better dental coverage for America's youth. Rice is pictured explaining just how big the gap in her front teeth was before braces.
"This is 2005, kids should not be getting called "Walrus" or "Bucky Beaver" like I was as a child. You think I would have became Secretary of State had I still had a gap that made people wanna kick footballs through it? The answer is no. But I got braces, and I became Secretary of State, and these children can too. BUT NOT WITHOUT BRACES!" pleaded Rice.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Kate Borrell said...

I thought she might indicating a different size.... Say George's wee fella.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Best blogs on politics