Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Congratulations! You Are a Moron!

(I hope this is you Patricia)
37 year old Patricia Driscoll of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Congratulations! You are a moron! I almost got in an accident just because you wanted to get to work five seconds faster. You sped past me on right; just squeezed between me and the car in front of you to get in front of me, almost causing an end to my holiday cheer; all to beat me to the red light that laid ahead. Then you switched lanes again, trying to be Ms. TrafficPro, only to get stuck behind a mass transit bus, I quickly sped up to block you from re-entering my lane again, and you wound up twenty cars behind me anyway.

You are a jerkface and a moron and I hope you hit an icy patch on a narrow, high bridge. Do all drivers a favor and instead of getting stuck behind a bus, just get on one from now on.

2 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a mean, sick man Burt.

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the pinnacle of human evolution..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Best blogs on politics