Saturday, July 15, 2006

Shannen Doherty Already in Spat with Co-host O'Donnell. 2 Months Before They Meet.


It's just under two months before Shannen Doherty and Rosie O'Donnell start as co-hosts on ABC's The View, but that hasn't stopped Doherty from already causing tension on the set between her and her future colleague.

A show insider has informed DD that the mood on the set has been glim since last week when Doherty, who has not actually been to the set, was rumored to have said about O'Donnell, "I can't work with that bitch anymore. I am the star people wanna see, but yet all I hear around the set I've never been to is "Ms. O'Donnell this' and 'Ms. O'Donnell that'. Meanwhile, I hear that a soundguy called me Shannen. Can you believe that. Shannen! How dare he call me by my name!"

O'Donnell had this reply to Doherty's comments, "Whatever Brenda! Why don't you act like I am that guy you met in Paris, you can pretend to be French and French Kiss my fat ass."

The two both say they plan to start the season on time and without incident, and both agree they contribute to the long standing The View tradition of making men's ears bleed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Best blogs on politics