Friday, January 12, 2007

1 Out of 10 Doctors Won't Lower Their Standards for Money.

(9 out of 10 doctors are sell-outs)
A recent study by The New England Journal of Doctors has shown that a whopping 90% of doctors recommend a product over its competitors if that product is presented to them in a bottle marked with green paper which has a depiction of Benjamin Frankin on it. Dr. John Germain headed the study which researched 2000 doctors all across America.

"We first laid out ten different brands of the same product and not one doctor could agree which, if any, was the best one, " explained Dr. Germain, " Then when we marked one with two $100 bills, which we told them they could keep if they chose that particular one as the far superior product, 9 out of 10 agreed that that specific product was indeed superior to the others."

Dump Digest asked Dr. Richard Cornrow why he had switched from his original choice to the newly marked one. " I had ..um...See I had lost track and had..um...I just said the wrong one. So when they marked the one bottle with the green paper, I tried that one again, and realized it was the product I had originally picked as the best. Hands down, it was clearly the right choice for me to make."

Dr. Elizabeth Green was the only doctor not to choose the marked bottle. "Honestly, I don't even think that marked one was medicine, in fact I am pretty sure it was a Good' N' Plenty."

Dump Digest would like to suggest that the public seriously investigate which product 1 out of 10 doctors recommend and use that one.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give us more, man!!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Slade15342 said...

Your stuff is pretty original, I had to link you to my blog. I can tell our sense of humor is similar. Check it out at

http://picklestork.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Best blogs on politics